This job contributes to the success of Doutor by assisting the store manager in executing store operations. The incumbent supervises a team of store staffs to consistently create and deliver best in class customer experience, while maintaining a safe and positive working environment.
The incumbent will also stand in for the store manager in his/her absence.
- High school or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible retail experience, including 1 year of customer service experience and 1 year of experience in directing the work of others.
- College degree in business or related field may substitute for a portion of the required experience.
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective oral communication skills
- Team-building skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to use discretion in providing direction to others
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Possesses own transport; willing to travel